Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you 2011, What's up 2012!



2011 has been a wild roller coaster ride. The one that makes me hold on to the edge of my seat. This will always be a memorable year for me. A lot of good and not so good things have happened. I know this is cliché, but I am letting bygones be bygones. I am bringing with me the good memories of 2011 and leaving behind the hurts, frustrations and pains.

To my parents – Papa and Mama – Thank you. I can never thank you enough for all the love and support. I may not have been a perfect son, but I know that I have been a good person. And I would like to thank you for raising me well. 

To my sister – Ate – Thank you for the love and understanding. We don’t get to talk as often as we used to be. And yes, I missed those days. I know that your family is your priority now. You are the best and the sweetest sister in the world.

To my BFF’s – M, J and N – Our friendship has been tested by time. Come hell or high water, we are always there for each other. Thank you to the wonderful 15 years of friendship. I am looking forward to more years of laughing, crying and making good memories with you.

This year I started to blog, I started to tweet. 

To my virtual readers – thank you for peeping. For leaving comments and for liking my entries. I hope that in my own little way, I have touched your lives. I promise to write as often this year.

To my twitter friends – thank you. Some of you I have met already. And I am looking forward to seeing you guys again. Let’s have coffee or dinner again. And let’s do it often. I am also looking forward to meet my other twitter and virtual friends. 

To YOU – you know who you are. Thank you. I have said this already. Ours is the kind of love that we need. We’re more than friends but less than lovers. Thank you and don’t ever change. ILY.

2011 is one for the books. Looking forward to making another wild, crazy, wonderful ride with all of you guys this 2012. 

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Yes to "making another wild, crazy, wonderful ride"
    Haffy new yeaaaaar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best this new year. :)

    ReplyDelete