Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 3rd

Third month on ARV's. Still no side effects. Good. No more fever, no rashes. I hope that everything will be ok na para I don't have to switch meds. New adjustment na naman yun e. Working on increasing my CD4 na, para mabawasan na meds ko. I am still taking Azithromycin and Cotrimoxazole as prop, there's also another maintenance drug for hypertension. 

Lat Friday i went to my hub to submit my Philhealth docs. The ever bubbly new nurse asked if I am on Azithro, I said yes. Voila, she gave me 6 tabs, all from DOH. She made me sign this Rx docs and that's it. It saved me almost a thousand bucks for the 6 tabs. Yes, may funds naman pala for meds for OI, ang tanong, nagagamit kaya talaga for the meds. According to the friendly nurse, before, DOH gives the hub 20 boxes of meds for OI, now it was decreased to 10 boxes. Ano kaya nangyari? We'll never know. 

While waiting for the Philhealth personnel, I waited in the clinic. Becky din pala si pretty nurse. First, I noticed, siya lang ang unang nurse na nakita on duty na naka-skirt. Take note, floral skirt. In fairness, bagay sa kanya. Sabi ko nga, siya na ang maganda. She even asked kung maganda daw ba ang color ng lipstick niya and kung bagay daw ba. I said, sa ganda mong yan, kahit ano bagay. And with that, almost an hour kami nagchikahan. Sad lang, she'll be there until Nov 15 na lang, the original Nurse who went on maternity leave will be back by then. Until next time, my "girl crush" nurse. Good luck on your next journey.

Good luck on my journey as well. To this life long battle. To another 3 months, years, hopefully decades.
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you.

    Stay safe and healthy always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good luck on my journey as well. To this life long battle. To another 3 months, years, hopefully decades." - This is the reason. Cliche as it may sound, people like you make me appreciate life more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Charles. So now, you have to be careful and always be safe. You're still young, enjoy life, appreciate all the things that comes along your way. The ay will come when you will realize that even a kid on the street have helped you become the person you are now or the person you want to be.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the words, Mr. fallen angel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am a Mr. You may send me an e-mail should you want to ask other questions.

    ReplyDelete