Monday, October 03, 2011

A Prayer


Just want to share this prayer to everyone out there.




Prayer for the Healing of Body, Mind and Spirit


Dear Lord,
I know that there is no sickness you cannot heal,
You know all things,
You can do all things,
and I know that You love me very much.

With faith in your promise
That whatever we ask in prayer,
You will grant us if it will be good for our soul.

I come before you to ask for the healing
 of my body, mind, emotions and spirit.
Touch me now where I am hurting most.
Only you know what kind of healing I need most right now.
Let the grace of your divine love
 flow and spread to the different parts of my body
 reaching the inner recesses of my being.

Comfort me in my pain and anguish.
Correct any malfunctioning of my body organs.
Melt with your healing love any abnormal growths.
Arrest all further spreading of all sick cells
 and replace them with healthy cells.

Root out all unresolved hurts, resentments, fear
 and feeling of despair and frustration.
Heal all painful memories and repercussions
 of traumatic experiences.

Grant me the grace to accept this trial
 and sufferings and offer this for the salvation of my soul
 and those of my family and loved ones.

Forgive me for all my sins
 and fill me with your love, peace, joy, kindness and generosity.
Let me realize the deeper meaning of my sickness and trial
 and lead me closer to you as I find comfort in your loving heart.

Let me find joy and peace amidst my suffering.
And with eyes of faith, see the blessing and victory that await me.
And then, Dear Father, after I have been healed,
May I be a witness of your healing power
And bring glory, honor and praise to you..

This I pray in Jesus’ name through Mary and all the saints. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment