Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kitkat

Last weekend was a blast. Out of town with friends. Dinner down south overlooking the small town of Talisay. Though it was foggy that night, we still enjoyed the view and the dinner. With good friends around you, how can the evening go wrong. We were there to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of a very good friend and her partner. Weekend was a celebration of friendship, love and life.

Sabi nga nila, "pag masaya ka may kapalit"…This week is "major, major" stress. Daily meetings, one major complaint a day since Monday. What else can I ask for? As of this writing, I just got back from another meeting to discuss a complaint. At sa kadaldalan ko, since I was able to interpret what transpired to the account I have to call the client and explain. Sometimes, it’s better to keep your mouth shut. Hehehe! Sige na nga, I’ll take it as a compliment, according to our Compliance Officer, "Lagi ka naman naka-smile, kahit sa phone when I talk to you I can feel that you are smiling. I know you can appease the client." Voted pa ko as PAL’s sunniest personality. Award! Hahaha!

But seriously, what I need right now is KITKAT, yes, I need a break! Pero nauna na nga last weekend. This weekend…ipapalo ko na lang ‘to. Another badminton tournament – stress buster.

Tara let’s have a break, let’s have a KITKAT and a massage. Or massage with Kit or Kat? Ewan!

No comments:

Post a Comment