Sunday, August 21, 2011

liberation

It's Azithro day today. I must admit, with the minor acid reflux I am experiencing right now, I am a bit nervous to take it. But I have to. I know I have to. With closed eyes and a little prayer, I took the tablet. I am hoping that there will be no side effects this time, family is leaving in a while to enjoy "Family Day" Sunday.

Back track last night, after 3 months I finally went out again with friends. After confining myself at home (after learning about my condition), I finally went out again. I must say it's liberating. I am the usual, home-work-home guy. My day usually ends at 9pm after taking my meds. Once in a while, dinner or coffee with officemates or friends but I would always excuse myself and go home early. But last night was dinner, movie and coffee night. I went home around midnight. I was hesitant at first but what the heck, I won't die if I go out once in a while. I must admit, I had fun - again.

I am not thinking so much of the side effects now. I am praying that my body will finally be get used to the meds I am taking. Over all, I am thankful. Thankful about my family and friends who has been my constant support in this battle. My battle. And it's really good to know that you are not alone.

And I am not even sure if the title fits the post. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment