Wednesday, July 06, 2011

31

WOW! Yan lang ang nasabi ko sa Doctor ko when she showed my cd4 result. One opportunistic disease like TB, Pneumonia and that's it!

Lutang...yan ang state of mind ko ngayon. Mabuti nga nakasulat pa ako - hindi naman talaga ako nagsusulat to begin with. Ang daming questions sa utak ko ngayon...Pero kung ano ang uunahin kong sagutin, hindi ko alam.

Isa lang ang alam ko...I want to live longer so I have to take care of myself...But the cd4 count only increases by 50 per year...Mahaba-habang laban ito...And I am ready.

I know I MUST start taking the ARV's real soon...But since may travel plan na months ago, I asked Doc if I can defer until makabalik ako...4 days lang naman...Two weeks kasi ang window period for the side effects of the ARV's...Mahirap na if doon pa lumabas, hindi pa naman alam ng mga kasama ko about my condition...Baka mag-worry sila...And malamang pag lumabas ang side effects while I was out of the country, ma-quarantine ako pagbalik ko...Ayoko naman nun.

Thank God for the Hepa and TB shots na pinagtiyagaan ng Mom ko nung bata pa kami...I have no Hepa nor signs of TB...So Doc gave me meds to take...Azithromycin and Cotrimoxazole...These will help me fight and prevent from acquiring the opportunistic diseases...I hope na walang side effect or if meron man, very minimal...Wala naman ako allergy sa gamot...I am hoping and praying as well that when I start taking the ARV's, very tolerable ang side effects.

Magulo ang entry ko...I am not a writer...This is my first blog...Magulo, parang utak ko ngayon.

And the battle has started...And this is a lifetime commitment...

You know who you are...I couldn't thank you more for all the help, guidance, support and the unconditional love...Here's hoping that we will fight our battle together.

This is not just for me, this is for the my parents, my sister, my friends...And to you...Because I am a son, a brother, a friend...And a fallen angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment