Monday, December 31, 2012

Chapter 2012





Doing a quick mental review of the things that has happened to me this year. There were a lot of things to be thankful for and there were some that I wish didn’t happen. Whatever it is, it made me a better person. And it brought me to where I am today.

To the people I have met and to the new friends I have made, thank you.  You made this 2012 a wonderful year for me.

To Loveyourself (Vinn Advocacy) and @philtanpoco, thank you for giving the chance to help other people – especially fellow pozzies in this battle called HIV. I am looking forward to a more meaningful year with the group. Dare. Care. Share.

To my twitter friends – thank you. Our monthly get together is something that I look forward to all the time. I hope that you will still continue to reply to my invites. Ours is a very good support group. And I am happy that we never fail to help each other. Even the smallest gesture is highly appreciated.

To all the people I have hurt in one way or the other, please accept my sincerest apologies. It was never my intention to hurt you. We can always start a new and be friends.

To my bff’s @positHIVe and @tcghiv – it was an amazing year. I am looking forward to another amazing ride with you as we unfold the Chapter that is 2013. 

This year, I have visited the hospital more than I think I can imagine. I was rushed to the ER more than 10 times. Had an operation on my left foot – twice. And you are always there, you never left my side until you knew that I am ok. Papa and Mama – thank you and I love you. You may be clueless on the things I have gone through, going through and will go through but you never asked me. You just keep on showing your love for me. 

Ate – for understanding and caring. For not judging me. For simply accepting me. I know there are still questions in your mind but you never asked me why and just let things be. Thank you and I love you.

It has been an interesting and wonderful ride. There were a lot of unexpected twists and turns but I managed. As what I keep on telling my fellow pozzies, let us enjoy the ride, cherish the moment and experience as we learn new things and treasure the lessons that we learn and we will learn along the way.

On my entry last year, I said “Iba ka 2011, iibahin kita 2012” I think I did. It has been an amazing ride, and I am looking forward to a more wonderful, amazing ride with all of you guys in 2013.

Wishing everyone a happy and peaceful new year. As for me, I wish that this year, I will bump into that someone who will understand and accept me for who and what I am (just a wishful thinking) and while waiting for that time, I will just enjoy the moment.

Prosperous New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment