Wednesday, November 23, 2011

you've got a friend


Since I found out about my status, I started researching about HIV/AIDS. I also started reading blogs. I even started one. This has helped me understand the virus and the situation I am currently in right now. Thru this blog, I have met a lot of wonderful people. Poz and non poz. Thru this blog, I met a friend who helped me decide which hub to go to. 

I am not a writer. I am not even good at composing a simple sentence. You’ll see a lot of flaws from my posts and entries. But this helped me accept my condition and it has helped me moved on. 

To all pozzies out there, whether newly diagnosed or not, I suggest you write down whatever you are feeling and whatever’s on your mind.  You have an imaginary reader, who could help you with whatever you are going through.

A fallen angel is ready and willing to listen, you may e-mail at fallen.angel0103@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment